This website is published by Lemonride, a French Simplified Joint Stock company with a capital of €8,000 registered in the Versailles Trade and Companies Registry under the reference number 82048152100012 headquartered at 13 rue Saint Honoré, 78000 Versailles, France.
Email address: email@example.com,
The host of the website is the LWS company (www.lws.fr – Ligne Web Services) with a capital of €1,000,000 registered in Paris RCS B 450 453 881 headquartered at 4 rue Galvani, 75838 Paris.
For any information or advice, you can contact us at the Standard number: + 33 (0) 1 86 95 28 57 from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 9 pm.
You can report us any inappropriate or illegal content at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that no questions will be answered at this email address regarding the products and services offered for sale on the website, the follow-up of the processing of your order or the requests related to the VAS of your products.
1. The user acknowledges having read and agrees to abide these Terms and Conditions.
2. The user acknowledges having the competence and necessary means to access and use this website.
3. The user acknowledges that he has verified that the computer configuration used doesn’t contain any viruses and is in perfect working order.
4. Lemonride makes every effort to provide users information or tools available and verified but cannot be held responsible for errors, lack of availability of features or the presence of viruses on its website.
6. Lemonride reserves the right to remove, change or modify this website at any time without notices.
7. Lemonride cannot be held liable for any damages, including damages resulting from the transmission of documents over Internet.
8. Lemonride reserves the right to revise, delete, modify, validate or change, in whole or in part, any content sent to the website or displayed on it.
COMPUTING AND FREEDOM
9. In application of the Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended, relating to data processing, files and freedoms, the website has been the subject of a declaration N°2000573V0 to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (www.cnil.fr).
10. In particular the user is informed that, in accordance with the Article 32 of the Informatique et Libertés law of 6 January 1978 as amended, Lemonrideas the data controller, implements a processing of personal data which main aim is the management of user registration at the community website, the sending of newsletters.
11. Some data collected may be communicated to its partners for prospecting purposes.
12. The fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory. If there is no response or if the information provided is incorrect, Lemonride will not be able to process your request.
13.The user is informed that he/she has a right of access, interrogation, and rectification which enables him or her – if applicable – to rectify, complete, update, lock or delete personal data about him/her which they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, outdated, or the collection, use, disclosure or preservation is prohibited.
14. The user also has the right to object to the processing of his data for legitimate reasons as well as the right to object to the use of this data for commercial prospection purposes.
15. All these rights shall be exercised by Lemonride by postal mail accompanied by a copy of an identity document containing a signature at the following address:
Lemonride Customer Service
13 rue Saint Honoré
78 000 Versailles
COOKIES AND CONNECTION LOGS
16. When a person visits the website www.lemonride.fr, Lemonride can install cookies or connection logs on the hard disk of the user’s computer.
17. Cookies are data used by a web server to send status information to a user’s browser, and for that browser to return status information to the original web server.
18. The status information may be, for example, a session identifier, a language, an expiration date, a response area, etc.
19. This status information can be stored by the browser by various ways (a separate text file per cookie, a single file containing all the cookies, the possibility of encrypting this unique file, etc.) or cannot be stored at all: it depends on the type of browser, its version, configuration, etc.
20. Some of these cookies have the exclusive purpose of enabling or facilitating communication by electronic means. Others are strictly necessary for the provision of an online communication service.
21. In any case, the setting of the navigation software makes it possible to inform about the presence of cookies and possibly to refuse it.
23. Typically this parameter can be found in the “Tools”, “Settings” tabs.
24. It is not possible to provide detailed and up-to-date information on these parameter elements which are under the exclusive control and authority of the publishers of the navigation software.
25. For information, users may have additional information:
– from the publishers of their navigation software on their website;
– more generally on the Cnil website (www.cnil.fr) using the keyword “cookies” in the search engines.
26. With Internet Explorer you have to go through “tools”, click on internet options, then on the privacy tab and choose “advanced” privacy setting. To prohibit cookies, you must check “ignore” the automatic management of cookies and then select “refuse”, if you want to choose case by case to accept or refuse, select the option “ask”.
27. Your attention is drawn to the fact that by setting your browser to refuse all cookies and other cookies necessary to, certain features, pages, spaces of the site will not be accessible.
28. The entire present content or made available through the website www.lemonride.fr, such as, texts, drawings, graphics, images, music, photos, brands and logos, digital downloads, etc. is the property of Lemonride, its affiliates or third parties.
29. This content is protected by intellectual property rights. We draw your attention to the fact that infringement of intellectual property rights constitutes the offense of infringement and punishable by law.
30. Lemonride doesn’t grant any rights to the content and authorizes its visitors to copy and print on paper the contents of its website, for the sole purpose of preparing their purchases.
31. It is strictly forbidden for any natural or legal person to extract, copy, reproduce, modify, transcribe and/or re-use, all or part of the content, for any use other than the preparation of purchases on the www.lemonride.fr, without the express and written authorization of the owner of the rights.
32. The customer who wishes to make an on-line payment must be registered on the LEMONRIDE website, validate his/her transaction and the amount of this transaction according to the planned procedures after having verified it, confirm its settlement.
The confirmation of payment entails the acceptance of these terms of payment, the recognition of having full knowledge of them and the waiver to avail itself of its own terms of purchase or other terms.
All the data and the recorded confirmation will be proof of the transaction. Confirmation will have a signature and acceptance of transactions carried out. LEMONRIDE will communicate by e-mail confirmation the registered payment.
33. Payments shall be made in euros by credit card. They are carried out through the secure MERCANET BNP Paribas System.
MERCANET BNP Paribas uses the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol in such a way that the information transmitted is encrypted by the software.
In case of refusal of payment by the issuer of the card, the customer must contact him/her directly in order to solve the problem. Under no circumstances, LEMONRIDE will be not liable for the absence or delay of payment by this refusal.
34. French law is applicable both for the formal and substantive rules.